Kathy G. Harmon
Toll Free: 877-604-3100
1615 Forum Place, Suite 3B
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
Kathy G. Harmon is a paralegal for Liggio Law. She has been a paralegal with the firm since 1997 and her work is focused on extensive involvement in insurance cases, including personal injury/wrongful death and bad faith claims.
Ms. Harmon assists the attorneys at Liggio Law in all phases of case management. She has been involved in the legal industry since 1978. She is a Florida Registered Paralegal, a Paralegal member of the FJA, the American Association for Justice and the Palm Beach County Trial Lawyers Association.
- A.S. Paralegal Studies, Palm Beach Junior College (Palm Beach State College), 1983
- Florida Registered Paralegal
- Paralegal member of the FJA,
- American Association for Justice
- Palm Beach County Trial Lawyers Association.
- FJA – June 2011-Unlocking the Doors to Discovery using Rule 1.351
- IEP Lecture – February 2007-How Discovery is Being Impacted by Case Law and Rule Changes
- FJA – October 2008-Co-authored FJA Journal Article – E-Discovery: Don’t Miss the Golden Nuggets